Hi, my name is Sharon Richards. I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who currently holds licensure in both California and Washington. I am a compassionate, accepting, and honest therapist. I am a genuine, caring and warm person.
I look forward to working with you and helping you find hope, joy and excitement in your life.
Sharon L. Richards, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
1438 B Street, Bethel Community Church
Washougal, WA 98671
201 NE Park Plaza Dr., Suite #215
Vancouver, WA 98684
Welcome to Creating Hope Counseling
Thank you for visiting my site. If you are reading this, you are most likely considering counseling. As you read through my web site, if you feel that I might be the right therapist for you, please don't wait - pick up the phone and call me today. The initial phone consolation is free. You have nothing to lose and a great deal to gain.
As a Christian therapist, I am deeply committed to using my God given abilities, skills training, knowledge, and insights to equip my clients with the tools, knowledge, and opportunities they need to become more effective in their relationships, career and spiritual development in order to lead successful and fulfilling lives.
- Are you dealing with divorce or separation?
- Are you having more arguments with your spouse or children?
- Are you seeing more flaws than things you love about your spouse or child?
- Do you feel unappreciated by your spouse or children?
- Do you feel guilty about your lack of success as a parent?
- Do you feel powerless to make a difference with your child?
If you are tired of feeling like this and want to gain skills and understanding to improve your life and your relationships, you may benefit from therapy. Counseling can help parents, children, partners and spouses to build healthier relationships.
- Women's issues
- Spiritual concerns
- Life Transitions
- Loss or Grief
- Parent-Child Conflicts
- Parenting styles and skills
- Positive Discipline
- Raising grandchildren
- Accepting loss and disappointment
- Setting boundaries