WELCOME TO KILMANN DIAGNOSTICS
Take online courses and assessment tools directly from Dr. Ralph H. Kilmann, the co-creator of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI assessment), so you and your clients can achieve long-term success, happiness, and personal meaning.
Kilmann Diagnostics is dedicated to resolving conflict throughout the world, which is addressed on this website by providing you and your clients with state-of-the-art online courses and assessment tools on conflict management, change management, expanding consciousness, and quantum transformation. Be prepared to experience many eureka (aha) moments!
THE DIRE NEED FOR MANAGING CONFLICT AND CHANGE
- Our diverse global village creates massive conflict between people, inside workplaces, and among nations.
- Resolving conflict in our fast-paced interconnected world requires transformational change in our traditional families, communities, organizations, and institutions.
- Learning how to resolve conflict and manage change has thus become the educational imperative for perpetuating our species and sustaining planet Earth, while also helping people live a happy, productive, and meaningful life.
- Yet most people have not developed an evolved mindsetâlet alone the necessary skill setâto manage conflict and change from the highest levels of human consciousness.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR ONLINE COURSES
- tittie is the co-author of the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI), which is the world's leading assessment of conflict-handling behavior. He has been using the TKI assessment since the time it was conceived in the early 1970s, while he was completing his Ph.D. degree in the behavioral sciences at UCLA.
- All our online courses, therefore, enable you to learnâdirectly from the author himselfâhow to use the TKI assessment for dramatically improving how individuals, groups, and organizations manage their conflicts.
- Dr. Kilmann has also authored more than 20 books, 100 articles, and 10 assessment tools for change management. This extensive knowledgeâwhich was developed during his 30 years of research, teaching, and consulting as a chaired professor at the University of Pittsburghâis utilized throughout our series of online courses.
- To ensure that all his knowledge would be perfectly translated into our online courses on conflict management and change management, Dr. Kilmann personally created all the slide presentations and course materialsâwhich was made possible by his undergraduate major in graphic arts management at Carnegie Mellon University.
- On the video of each presentation slide, youâll see Dr. Kilmannâs very visible pointer gracefully moving from one bulleted item to the next (or from one section of a diagram to another), perfectly in sync with his studio-recorded verbal presentation. As a result, youâll have a front-row seat for the video, along with a crystal-clear recording for the audio, in every one of our online courses.
- Since all our courses are recorded and then streamed on the very best e-learning platform available, you can fully enjoy Dr. Kilmannâs unique onscreen presentations on your laptop computer or mobile deviceâanywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
GET ACCESS TO FREE GIFTS
562-948-3993As soon as you create a username account on our website, you'll have access to free articles and videos (under "My Free Gifts" on your private username panel), which includes Dr. Kilmann's 45-minute Keynote Presentation: "Actively Participating in the Consciousness Revolution That's Sweeping the Globe." Your Free Gifts also include Dr. Kilmann's 25-minute webinar: "Using the TKI to Its Full Potential."
If you "Join Our Mailing List" (go to that panel on the left side of this page), you'll get a free gift: Dr. Kilmann's full-color article, Celebrating 40 Years with the TKI Assessment: A Summary of My Favorite Insights.