Awesome Features

We have Some of what we believe to be the coolest features in apps of its kind, we are pioneers after all.

• Bootstrap 3.3

Using the latest technology when it comes to apps, to make sure you have the best user experience.

• So Simple To Customize

Within the app there are many different features you can easily edit to suit your needs.

• Creative Design

Our design was not just made by anyone but by some of the top web UI designers in the business. 

• Easy to Use

We have made it ever so simple for you to use, you will have no problem navigating around this baby.

iPhone mockup
  • Premium Quality

This is an app no like other, the quality speaks for itself.

• Different Colors

We have a wide range of colours for you to choose from, even rainbow if you wish

• User Friendly

From our resaerch everyone has found it to be one of the easiest apps to use.

• Twenty Four Seven Support

We work around the clock to make sure our services levels never stop.

How it Works

We have a social network of users who love apps, they vote every week on which app is there favourite and benefits them the most right now.

There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour

Pricing Plans

Our Pricing Plan is simple, it is free for everyone to use but if you are a business we charge you a monthly subscription fee and our users can vote if you should be in our monthly highlights!

User

FREE

• 5GB Space
  • 10GB Bandwidth
  • 15 Email Account
  • Integration with WordPress
  • Unlimited Support
Business

$35/month

• 5GB Space
  • 10GB Bandwidth
  • 15 Email Account
  • Integration with WordPress
  • Unlimited Support

App Screenshots

Here are some screenshots from our apps, they are being updated all of the time.

Download App

So what are you waiting for? Download our app today and only have the best of the best when it comes to applocations on your phone!

What People Are Saying About US

testimonial img

Samantha

I was wasting so much of my time searching for apps for the right job and would end up downloading many that were not up to sratch, i no longer have this problem thanks to applinksmate.com 

testimonial img

Alexander

I now have so much more space on my phone and have even found some apps that do the same job as multiple apps. Thank you guys for creating such an awesome app.

testimonial img

Victoria

This Application is so easy to use, i love using it.

NewsLetter..

Signup here to get all the latest news about the app everyone is talking about.

We love to talk, so get in touch today!

We are waiting to hear from you...