- Energy saving tips
- Smart Pay-As-You-Go
- Moving home
- Go paperless
Save energy, save money
Tips and advice to help you save energy around your home
Find out how much you could save with White Rose Energy
We'll help you
We know that moving home can be a stressful time. Follow our easy steps.
Get a discount
View and download your statements online - it's quick, easy, and good for the environment (and your pocket...)
At White Rose Energy we believe in always putting our customers at the heart of what we do. These are just some of the many ways we do it:
- We always offer fair and competitive tariffs.
- We incentivise paperless billing â via a large annual discount - which also helps you to do your bit for the environment.
- We issue monthly bills to allow you to keep track of how much youâre spending without large bills accumulating.
- We provide online accounts, giving customers visibility of their bills from anywhere with an internet connection.
- We offer smart meters for any customers on a traditional prepayment arrangement, which provides numerous benefits.
- We offer a fair means for people on prepayment (PAYG) tariffs to move to credit based accounts.
So what makes White Rose Energy different to other energy suppliers?
Set up by Leeds City Council, our aim is to supply fair and competitively priced energy to households across the Yorkshire and Humber region. Any small margins that are generated â once the costs of running the scheme are covered â will be reinvested into initiatives to reduce fuel poverty.
Our model is unique
We work in partnership with Robin Hood Energy, through an endorsement, that is formalised under a contract. Our agreement means that our tariff prices must always stay consistently low and our customer service levels have to be of a very high quality.
Weâre here to help
We will be sympathetic if you run into financial problems - alert us early on so we can help to support you. We also want to give customers the power to come off Pay-As-You-Go style arrangements wherever possible as PAYG customers pay the most per unit of energy but are often some of those people who are least able to afford it.
Weâll make you the focal point of everything we do
Weâll also try to go beyond our core business of providing energy and will actually encourage you to use less of what we sell to you! Weâll do this by giving you practical energy savings tips so that youâre not wasting your hard earned cash.